We, at Sky Safari Tour & Travel, duly respect the privacy of our customers as well as every visitor of our website. For the same, we ensure that any personal information provided by users of our website is kept confidential and is dealt with as per highest standards of data protection.
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
WHO WE ARE
We are an upcoming and promising travel agency holding expertise in booking flights and tour packages across the globe at affordable price. While customers can book flights directly through our website, hotel and tour packages are dealt with by us over the phone. We have our registered office at Lane-1, Madhur Vihar, Phase-1, P.O. Banjarawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248121.
This privacy notice was last updated on 6 December 2021.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT CUSTOMERS
We may collect the following data from customers:
- Identity Data: This includes data related specifically to customer’s identity such as name, maiden name, last name or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: This includes data regarding how the customer can be contacted, such as billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Transaction Data: This includes data relating to the transactions that the customer has carried out with us, such as details about payments to and from the customer and other details of products and services that the customer has purchased from us. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect customer’s credit/debit card number, card expiry date or security/CVV number on our website or even otherwise. Credit/Debit Card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner RazorPay.
- Technical Data: This includes technical data that we may obtain when a customer makes use of our website, such as customer’s internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the device that is used to access this website.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how the customer uses our website, products and services.
- Marketing & Communications Data: This includes customers’ preferences in relation to whether or not they want to receive marketing updates from us and our third parties and also their communication preferences.
Customers are not under any obligation to provide a consent to us for processing their sensitive personal data. However, without the consent, we may not be able to make the necessary arrangements to provide the service/product that the customer has purchased or is attempting to purchase from us. As a result, if the customer does not provide the consent, we will be unable to proceed with the booking request.
After giving consent to our use of their sensitive personal data, customers will also be able to withdraw the consent at any time. Absence of the consent at any time will prevent us from providing the travel arrangements booked through us and will be required to be treated as cancellation of the booking wherein cancellation charges as per relevant Booking Terms & Conditions will become payable by the customer.
HOW IS THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide while:
- making a booking for travel arrangements;
- requesting a quotation from us or making an enquiry;
- subscribing to our newsletter or other publications;
- Complaint handling/dispute resolution;
- requesting latest deals on offer from us;
- entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- giving us a feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- Analytics providers such as Google;
- Advertising networks such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.;
- Search information providers such as Google and Bing;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, financial and payment services such as RazorPay, SANKASH, etc.
HOW DO WE USE CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Following table is a description of the ways we plan to use customer’s data:
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register the customer as a new customer.||(a) Identity;
|Performance of a contract with the customer.|
|To process and deliver the booking including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges;
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us.
(d) Marketing and Communications.
|(a) Performance of a contract with customer;
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us).
|To manage our relationship with the customer which will include:
(b) Asking customer to leave a review or take a survey.
(d) Marketing and Communications.
|(a) Performance of a contract with the customer;
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services).
|To enable customer to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.||(a) Identity;
(e) Marketing and Communications.
|(a) Performance of a contract with customer;
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business).
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).||(a) Identity;
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise);
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to customer and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising.||(a) Identity;
(e) Marketing and Communications;
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to improve services, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical;
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to the customers about goods or services that may be of interest to them.||(a) Identity;
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- Specific third parties, such as eWeblink Technologies LLP, a company based in Delhi - India, which provides us the technical assistance in maintaining our website.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use customer’s personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of customer’s personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use customer’s personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process it for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Many of our external third parties are based outside India so their processing of the customer’s personal data will involve a transfer of data outside India.
For customers who have requested a booking for travel arrangements which are located or otherwise due to be fulfilled outside India, we will have to transfer their personal data to the suppliers fulfilling or providing those travel arrangements outside India. Personal data transferred outside India may not be handled with same standards of data protection as within India and this is completely outside our control. When a customer makes a booking which involves the risk of exposure of personal data internationally, the customer is automatically implied to have agreed to such a risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY AND OTHER WEBSITES
In accordance with Information Technology Act in India and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Ramesh Joshi
Lane-1, Madhur Vihar, Phase-1,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248121.
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give our customers the best service and the most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on our customers (both positive and negative) and their rights before we process their personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use customers’ personal data for activities which can violate their rights (unless we have their consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). Customers can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on them in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Performance of Contract means processing customer’s data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which customer is a party or to take steps at customer’s request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing customer’s personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
External Third Parties
- Suppliers of travel services, such as airlines, hotels and transport providers acting as processors based within and outside India, who are involved in providing the services that the customer has booked with us.
- Service providers acting as processors based within and outside India who provide IT and System Administration Services.
- Professional Advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in India who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.